Canopy Bed Curtain. Queen. Cotton
- Usually ships within 1-2 business days. Warehoused in USA and Australia.
Cotton canopy bed curtain for Queen bed
This beautiful cotton 4 poster bed canopy can be displayed in so many different ways it really is the World's most versatile bedroom accessory! Suspend it from the ceiling to create a poster bed "look" without having to spend thousands of dollars on a new bed. Attach to the top rails of your existing poster bed to complete your canopy. Use an exotic bamboo frame for relaxed resort style, or use a hidden frame for a contemporary feel.
Generously sized so that they will comfortably fit around most beds.It is better to choose a larger size than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into corners giving a fuller affect. Please check your bed size before ordering.
- Four openings with 28" (75cm) overlap.Tie 1,2,3 or 4 doors open and create the style you want.
- 26 pairs of ceiling ties for attachment to poster beds or suspended frames.
- Sleeve on ceiling for a hidden frame. (Contemporary look)
- Internal and external corner ties have been sewn into the canopy so that it is easy to tie open.
- 100% cotton netting with a run-proof weave. Durable yet breathable, our unique cotton netting is far superior to muslin which is prone to running and tearing.
- Fully hemmed with 1" (25mm) band of cotton fabric....the overlaps fall closed...and the netting hangs straight!
- Reinforced cotton netting ceiling for maximum air-flow.
- The canopy is ONE complete unit and doesn't have any gaping holes in the ceiling like some inferior canopies.
The unique patented design of our box bed canopy, the quality of workmanship and finish, as well as our selection of superior fabric and netting means that these bed canopies receive positive and glowing responses from happy clients from all around the World! The versatile features of our cotton box bed canopy allow them to be displayed in many different ways. Frames are not necessary to display our box bed canopies however they can add another dimension to their display and help create a spacious and safe sleeping space.
You can make a frame by using curtain rod, available at most curtain retail outlets. Follow this link for frame sizing.
86"(L) x 67"(W) x 86" drop
220cm(L) x 170cm(W) x 220cm drop
This canopy bed curtain fits a Queen size bed.
- Single/Twin: 73"L x 43W" x 86" drop
- Double/Full: 83"L x 59"W x 86" drop
- King: 91"L x 79"W x 86" drop
Bed sizes vary around the world.
- Our quality bed canopies are designed to fit generously around the mattress and bed frame. No waking up being smothered by netting.
- Four poster bed frames need to be measured to ensure you buy the correct bed canopy.
- When ordering allow for the bed frame as well as the mattress. We will not be responsible for incorrect size selection. Our sizes are designed to fit over most beds in most situations in most parts of the world.
- Remember that it’s better to order your canopy bed curtains a little larger than smaller as excess fabric can be gathered into the corners.
- Please email us should you have any questions.
Cold machine wash on delicate cycle or dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
We love the cotton box net. The material doesn't snag or tear and it can be installed in so many ways because the ties are on both sides (with one side for use with a frame and the other can be hung or go over bed posts). It has openings on all 4 sides for convenience. High quality. We are pleased with our purchase.
I'm happy with the queen sized bed canopy. It fits quite true to the queen framing.
I bought this canopy to replace my old cheaper one. I figured I'd try a better quality canopy this time - I'm glad I did. The canopy has a lot of ties to make it uniform across the posts, and the top is perfectly flat. Makes me love my bed a lot more.
Thanks so much. I have received my bed canopy and love it!
This is the first bed canopy I've purchased and I'm very pleased with the quality of the material. After reading many reviews and the issues encountered with cheaper nets I decided to spend a little extra and get something that sounded like good quality and would last. I laundered the canopy before I installed it and it came out beautifully, even dryed in the dryer on air and only had to let it air dry for a few hours before installing. The queen size is a pretty snug fit on my queen bed but there is no sag and it looks very neat.
We recently converted our bed to a four post bed as we rent and the owners won't allow fly screens on the windows or doors. Our new mozzie net arrived promptly and our sleep is now uninterrupted by mosquitoes! I washed it before use and it is such good quality and not only does it look beautiful, it is functional too! Thank you